INSTRUM® Pressure regulators for corrosive applications
INSTRUM® is working successfully world-wide for more than 30 years in the development, construction and manufacturing of pressure regulators for tank blanketing and inerting. INSTRUM® pressure regulators can be generally used in liquids and gases, particularly in corrosion-proof applications.[columns] [column size="1/2"]
- Low pressure regulators and back pressure regulators
- Highly resistant materials: Hastelloy, Tantalum, PP, PVDF
- Special designs: made completely in plastics, lined with plastics
In some applications, even high-grade stainless steel material undergo non-acceptable corrosion because of the process chemicals used. In these cases, it is very important to use the right type of materials to achieve acceptable operation times and an efficient plant operation.
The processes with highly concentrated acids, mainly plastic materials are used because of their much better chemical resistance.
If besides highly corrosion resistance and also higher temperature is present in the process, only a few high-alloy steels types or tantalum can be used.
- Inerting in highly corrosive applications
- Pressure regulators for highly corrosive liquids