COMBIMASS® oem-bio L
- Thermal flow meter for direct measurement of normal volumetric or gas mass flows
- Flow rate measurement unaffected by pressure and temperature
- For gas temperatures up to 130°C and gas pressure up to 1,3 bar
- Pressure-proof aluminium enclosure
- Compact and rugged design for exceptional reliability
- Easy to install and service
- With a 4-20 mA and impulse output
- Use in Zone 2 (with manufacturer´s declaration)
The field transmitters of the COMBIMASS® eco series are suitable for biogas flow measurement with process temperatures up to 130°C and gas pressure up to 1,3 bar especially developed for key account customers with framework contracts. The flowmeter can be supplied for ATEX Zone 2 without an integrated display.
The electronics of the COMBIMASS® oem-bio L is located in a aluminium enclosure. Applications are flow rate measurement and balancing of biogas flows in sewage treatment and anaerobic digestion plants, in a gas mixture of well known composition. The calibration conditions are fixed for all instruments and need an adaptation to the local situation by the customer.