- Thermal dispersion sensor for direct and very precise measurement of gas mass flow at standard conditions
- Gas flow data independent on gas pressure and temperature
- For gas temperatures up to 130 °C and gas pressure up to 40 bar
- Aluminium enclosure, excellent value for price
- Compact and rugged design for exceptional reliability
- Easy to install and service
- Unmatched accuracy due to digital signal processing
The field transmitters of the COMBIMASS® eco series are suitable for flow rate measurement of compressed air and technical gases at medium temperatures up to 130°C. The flow transmitters apply thermal dispersion technology in order to measure directly the normal volumetric or gas mass flow, regardless of the operating pressure and temperature of the medium.
Even these basic flow meters of the COMBIMASS® series already perform fully digital signal processing. Important features of the transmitter electronics for the purposes of practical operation are the temperature compensation and the opportunity to select different measuring modes (choice between constant current or constant temperature priciple).
The electronics of the COMBIMASS® basic is located in a compact aluminium enclosure. As an option for this type of enclosure a 10 digits LED display for indication of actual flow rate or totalized flow is available. As a low-cost version, the circuitry can also be installed in a simple ½ DIN aluminium housing. In such case installation of a LED display for field indication of the flow rate is not possible.
As an option, a remote graphic display for wall or switch cabinet installation may be installed. On this graphic display the actual flow rate as well as the totalized flow will be indicated at the same time. For transmission of the flow signal an isolated 4-20 mA analog output and a field selectable pulse output are available.
The flow transmitter can be assembled individually according to the specific application. Each flow meter will be tested prior to shipment and calibrated at our CAMASS® calibration centre under actual operating conditions.
- Compressed air – flow rate measurement and balancing
- Technical gases, inert and supply gases such as N2, Ar, He, …
COMBIMASS BASIC DATASHEETS