SCHUCH QUALITY – YOUR ADVANTAGE
- Energy saving up to 71% in comparison to an 8W fluorescent tube
- Applicable at a wide temperature range from -20°C to +40°C
- Safety in an emergency case, instant full light output (100% luminous flux)
also at low temperatures
- Stable luminous flux in emergency operation independent from the ambient
- Outstanding visibility of the indication sign due to a superb and even illumination of
stockyards, container terminals, building sites, airport gates, building fronts etc.
Design: Housing and glass retaining frame are made from weather resistant diecast aluminium. The glass frame is locked by 2 socket head cap screws (M6) and it is hinged to body after opening. The electrical
components are located inside the floodlight
Front cover: Thermal safety glass
Connection terminal: Standard: 3 poles
for max. 2,5mm² conductor Ø.
Cable entry: 2 entries 1 x M20 x 1.5 (1
gland and 1 plug).
Aluminium stirrup that can be tilted
infinitely around the longitudinal axis of